Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

well 2009 is here some of my family members said they could not wait for the year to be over. *and im one of them* i know what your thinking why could a person be so happy for a yer to be over well im not my mom is. the reason im not so excited for 2009 is because...
a) my cousin lily wasnt there to celebrate.
b)this is my 9th new years eve
c) my aunt and uncle were not there.
d) all of the above.
my answer would be d) all of the above.
i don`t know why but sometimes i fell that lily isnt far away.
i mean sometimes it feels like shes right beside me giving me hugs and kisses and laying on my pillow when i have nothing to do. when i sometimes talk to myself im not really talking to myself im really talking to lilly. lilly could have been the best thing that had ever happend in 2009!
how i wish lily were there to see all of the fireworks. we all had alot of fun. but i did not because my cousin lily was not there.
i miss you lily!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Lily is very lucky to have a cousin like you!

Yeah, I really wish Lily were here, too. I miss her every second of the day **sniffle, tears**

I love you and I'm hoping that 2009brings a lot of good things your way!

Aunt JenJen

chuck's truth said...

We don't have our Lily, but we still have you!!!!
As long as we have our nieces to love and hug we will be OK.
I think about you everyday.
You mean more to me than anyone except Aunt Jen Jen and God!! Please try to do well i school and make us proud. We love you and miss you every moment until we see you again.
Love,
Uncle Chuck