Friday, January 23, 2009

in memory of our dog lucky

well today was the worst. next to going to school i`m going to live a worse life for the rest of my life. i now know how my aunt jenjen feels. well i`ll start from the beginning, most of you know my nanny Martha, well today something really sad happened. while nanny was walking up to the mail box lucky was following her. As soon as nanny left Cooters`s she saw a man walking down the street and the saddest thing of her life. Lucky sitting right on the road. *not moving* She knelt down and looked at lucky and saw him look up at her. Martha ran to go get tony and they both held the dog very calmly and walked him down to the house not knowing these would be luckys last seconds. as soon as they layed him down tony left and nanny knelt down and looked in luckys eyes one last time and he looked back up at her. his eyes with just a little touch of love. nanny said,"I love you lucky." And after those last words she saw lucky close his little puppy eyes. gone. my favorite dog in the whole entire world is gone. i know how you feel now aunt jenjen. i love you and... GOD BLESS LUCKY!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Lucky was such a sweet dog, and I know that you will miss him. I think that you should ask your dad to get you, gracie, and abbi a great dane to replace Lucky. I try to tell myself how much fun Lily is having in heaven when I get really sad, so maybe Lily is playing catch with Lucky in heaven.

I love you, Mady!
Aunt JenJen

chuck's truth said...

I'll miss Lucky too. I liked it when he would fetch for me. He liked to play ball a lot.

What I really enjoyed about your blog was how descriptive you are in your writing. You are a very talented writer and will continue to get better as the years go by.
We all have some things that we do well and some things we don't do so well. Writting and communication are two of your good points.
I think that whenever you have some thoughts about something, you should write them down. Some day you will look back at those writings an smile.
I am very proud to have such an intelligent niece. You give me new reasons to love you more each day.
Love,
Uncle Chuck